Oscar winner Anne Hathaway was a vision in her Prada dress on the red carpet. The look was minimal and architectural, but soft and pretty at the same time. Instead of feeling like an homage to another time period, Anne channeled the here and now perfectly, and her unabashedly feminine style had us suddenly wishing that our lives contained a lot more pink. You may not have a pixie cut, access to Prada, or an Oscar, but with these decor picks, you can certainly steal the style.
- Paint color: Mythic's shade, Pink Prize (from $17), perfectly matched Hathaway's lip color.
- Chandelier: You too can shine on like a crazy diamond with this Emil Stejnar Sputnik crystal chandelier (inquire for price).
- Carafe: Casually elegant, Marimekko's Sukat Makkaralla pitcher ($90) feels fresh and timeless.
- Leather pouf: The now classic Moroccan pouf ($450), in the palest of pinks.
- Candlesticks: A pair of crystal candlesticks ($70) mimic a structured ladylike shape.