When we spotted the gorgeous abode of SoulCycle cofounder Elizabeth Cutler on Domaine, we felt the urge to book a one-way trip to the Hamptons — stat! What started as an impromptu real estate jaunt for Elizabeth and husband Allen ended with the two of them becoming second-home owners. Nestled in East Hampton — a far cry from the concrete jungle that surrounds the Manhattan digs they share with their two daughters — their Hamptons home offers something you just can't get enough of in the city: nature! Decorated with a color palette that incorporates the watery blues and leafy greens that surround them, the house has a cool country vibe that suits this young family.
A modern art print above the mantel incorporates the beach in an unexpected way.
The hand-painted wallpaper in the girls bedroom lends a garden-like feel to the space — a perfect antidote to New York City's urban environment.
Keep reading to see more of our favorite rooms (plus products to steal the style)!
In the kitchen, blue and white Ikea runners infuse a bit of Scandinavian style into the otherwise early American-focused decorating scheme.
In the living room, a vibrant kilim rug takes center stage among beach-friendly basics like white upholstered furniture and matchstick blinds.
Steal the Style!
- Sherwood Eight Light Chandelier ($575, originally $639): A classic silhouette softened with white lampshades.
- Matchstick Roll Up Blinds ($16): Use these as a casual alternative to drapery.
- Little Havana Wallpaper ($90 per yard): Who needs plants when you have this on your walls?
- ÄLMSTA chair ($100): Black paint adds a modern spin to rattan.
- Turquoise Vases ($39 each): So pretty — even without flowers.
- Spruce Street Sofa ($2,450-$3,650): A tailored version of a beach house staple.
- Sawyer Coffee table ($699): Rustic yet refined, we'd use the drawers to stash clutter.
- Giant Floor Lamp ($3,100): This architectural light would brighten any room.
Goldie Rug ($795): A kilim with kaleidoscope colors.
Visit Domaine for the full tour and interview with Elizabeth!Source: Domaine