Happen to stumble across an old wooden ladder at a flea market or tag sale? Don't let it gather dust in your utility closet! While it might be quite useful for giving you a leg up while changing a lightbulb or dusting that top bookshelf, it can also be a fun decorating element as well. Here are some fun and easy ideas for turning that old piece into a showpiece.
- A folded stepladder is a perfect place to balance books and knick knacks in a corner of your study.
- Use a ladder to display antique quilts.
- Hang a ladder on the wall as conjoined frames for a series of pictures.
- Display your favorite shelter mags on the rungs of a ladder.
- Lean a ladder against the wall in your bathroom as a towel rack.
- Hang a ladder from the ceiling in your kitchen. Add S hooks and hang copper pots.
- Use two step ladders and run planks between it for an eye-catching shoe display.
Have you used ladders in your decorating? Tell me all about it in the comments!