I don't know about you, but I love tacos! And really, who doesn't love tacos?
I mean what is not to like about wrapping all kinds of delicious ingredients in a warm corn tortilla. The options are endless. You can make them with beef, chicken, seafood, vegetables, cheese, and even eggs. Breakfast tacos anyone?
And did I mentioned that they are the perfect dish to make with your leftovers? Well, they absolutely are!
When I have any leftover meat, I make tacos. Sometimes, I cook extra food just so I can make tacos the next day with the leftovers. Well, the other day I made a the best roasted pork ever and had enough leftovers to make some awesome tacos de carnitas the next day. By far, one of my favorite ingredients to add to a taco is pork. I added a little cilantro dressing I had leftover from when I made my awesome Cheese Stuffed Yuca Balls and topped them with a little red onion.
It was the fastest and most delicious meal all made with leftovers! Are tacos awesome or what?
- Satisfy Your Taco Addiction With These 50+ Delicious Recipes
- Bring the Taco Truck to You and Make These Delicious Grilled Fish Tacos at Home
- Introducing the 1 Chorizo Con Huevos Tacos Recipe Your Morning Needs
- Mini Oreo Tacos Are a Thing, and Yes, You Need Them in Your Belly Right Now
- In a small nonstick pan, warm up tortillas over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- While tortillas are still warm, build up your tacos by adding first the pork, then the cilantro dressing and topping with red onions. Serve warm with lime wedges on the side.
- Main Dishes
- 4 tacos
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds