A make-ahead breakfast packed with protein for energy and vitality.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
2/3 cup almond milk
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup quinoa
1 date, diced
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 handful walnuts
- Bring the cinnamon, liquid (almond milk and water), and quinoa to a boil and let simmer.
- Add in the dates, stir, and walk away!
- Mash the banana and cacao in a bowl.
- Once the quinoa looks done (it should sprout a little tail), pour in the banana mixture and stir. Feel free to add some almond milk if it looks a little dry.
- Pour into a bowl, top with walnuts, and enjoy!
- North American
- 1 serving