10 Things You Need to Know About ¡Despierta América! Host Ana Patricia Gámez
Chances are, you probably recognize Ana Patricia Gámez. The 28-year-old Mexican beauty queen is, after all, a cohost on Univision's megapopular show ¡Despierta América!. She dazzles on screen every morning, but we also see her stealing the spotlight on the red carpet and even on Instagram before her more than one million followers.
But how much do you really know about Ana Patricia? Keep reading to discover 10 eye-opening facts about the award-winning TV personality. When you're done, read up on her fellow ¡Despierta América! host, Karla Martínez.
- She was born on July 26, 1987.
- She's originally from Navojoa, Sonora, Mexico.
- She's married to Karla Martínez's brother, Luis Carlos Martínez.
- She has a daughter, Giulietta, born on May 5, 2015.
- She is a model represented by MC2 Model Management.
- She won Nuestra Belleza Latina in 2010.
- She took the award for the divinas y humanas category at the 2013 Premios TVyNovelas.
- The following year, she won best host at the same award show.
- She has been one of People en Español's 50 Most Beautiful People.
- Some of the biggest names she's interviewed during her tenure at ¡Despierta América! include William Levy, Sofia Reyes, and Thalia.