The 2011 Grammy Award nominees were announced last night, and there were plenty of songs about love lost, found, and picked up again in the nomination pool. Depending on the relationship sentiment, some of these lyrics elicit an "aw, snap!" response, while others more of an "awwww." I've picked a few of the best naughty and nice lyrics from the bunch; let's see who's getting a lump of coal this Christmas!
- "I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece. I'm complete." — "Teenage Dream," Katy Perry
- "And there's nothing wrong with you, it's me, I'm a freak, but thanks for lovin' me, cause you're doing it perfectly" — "Whataya Want From Me," Adam Lambert
- "If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same." — "Just the Way You Are," Bruno Mars
- "I don't care if I'm your first love, but I'd love to be your last." — "I'd Love to Be Your Last," Gretchen Wilson
- "I still wish you the best with a . . . F*ck you!" — "F*ck You," Cee Lo Green
- "Who died and made you king of anything?" — "King of Anything," Sara Bareilles
- "You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game." — "Love the Way You Lie," Eminem featuring Rihanna
- "I got a new chick, and she ain't you." —"Deuces," Chris Brown, Tyga, and Kevin McCall
Do you have any more to add?