Thanksgiving is the one holiday dedicated to being grateful for what you have, something we could all do a lot more of if you ask me. While it's sometimes easier to see the glass half empty than half full, I thought I'd put together a list of five things to be thankful for if you're single this Thanksgiving, if you're in a relationship, and if you're spending the holiday with your family. To see what I think the single ladies should be thankful for,
- You don’t have to worry about anyone’s holiday plans but your own.
- You can spend your holiday volunteering if you want.
- You don't have to share leftovers (especially that last piece of pumpkin pie!) with a significant other.
- You don't have to worry about meeting anyone's family.
- You can spend all your free time doing what you want to do!
Tune in tomorrow to see what all of you in relationships have to be thankful for!