You've got 10 days to go (nine shopping days, really) to find the perfect gift, or just a very nice one, for the man in your life, so today we're going to be on Twitter at 3 p.m. EST/12 p.m. PST answering your last-minute questions. You can tweet them to @TresSugar. We already suggested a few ideas for new boyfriends, told you how to be best gifter ever in the holiday spirit of competition, and got advice from a dating expert who said never outgift a man.
Well that gets us off the hook, but not entirely. To get your mind in gifting mode, here are few suggestions that are not too late to buy.
- Whiskey Stones: These whiskey stones ($20) will keep alcohol cold without watering it down, which could be a very good or bad thing.
- Sh*t My Dad Says: If he loved the blog, he should at least like the book ($6.50).
- Knife Holder: Whimsical at best, red flag at worst, this designer knife holder ($158) serves a purpose and starts conversations.
- Twist Espresso Maker: Perfect for the coffee lover, this portable espresso maker ($149) can do things that are illegal at Starbucks.
- Case Crown 3GS iPhone Case: I love this iPhone case ($28), it's vintage-looking and made of real wood.
- Book Resting Lamp: OK, this might not be the most manly thing on the list, but I could totally see a book-loving guy using this lamp ($80). It saves his page and mood-lights his room.
- V-Moda Vibrato Earphones: I have to thank Geek for this idea, these noise-canceling earbuds ($130) double as a hands-free headset for chatting.
So tweet @TresSugar with your specific questions at at 3 p.m. EST/12 p.m. PST!