Most men I know would be more than happy to have a woman pursue them, but even still, the idea of making the moves on a guy can be extremely intimidating. What if you look stupid? What if he’s not interested? But once you master the art of seduction, those kind of worries will be the last thing on your mind. So whether you’re in a relationship and ready to do some initiating or you’re a single lady ready to take matters into your own hands, check out my seduction tips when you
- Unless you’re already a pro, seduction requires venturing outside of your comfort zone, so at the very least, you have to be willing to take a chance.
- It's natural to get caught up in the fear of a potential rejection, but don’t let that fear stop you. Instead, just fake that confidence! He won't know and as he responds positively to your confidence, you’ll find your fears completely dissipating.
- Often the more time we have to worry about something — in this case being rejected — the more likely we are to avoid it. So don’t think about it too much! Make your move before you have a chance to stop yourself.
- When you’re coming on to someone it’s important to read his cues. If he seems completely uninterested then that just might be the case, so back off. Likewise, don’t come on too strong if he does seem into you. Once you have him hooked, you shouldn’t have to work for it.
- Don’t forget how important eye contact and touch are when initiating any kind of interaction with someone. In fact, the right coy expression can elevate a conversation to something more.
Seduction is all about working what you have, so show him what you've got!