Do you ever ask yourself if your job is making you fat? Well if so, you're not alone. For some easy tips on how to keep your waistline from expanding, click here to
- According to Glamour Magazine, a new British study found that chronically stressed women are 73% more likely to become obese than their more relaxed co-workers despite diet and exercise, so staying calm at work is critical
- Even though it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day, it's important to make friends at work. Not only will it give you a break from your job, but you will have someone to small talk with, gossip with, even commiserate with
- If your company stocks a lot of junk food in the kitchen, try to avoid it at all costs. Opt for healthy snacks like nuts and veggies instead
- Getting out of the office for lunch is important as well. When you eat at your desk you're less focused on your lunch, which can lead to over-eating so try to take at least 20 minutes away from your desk
- Some say that when you're in a subordinate role at work, you're more likely to get bored and distracted which can lead to grazing and over eating, so if you can, take on more responsibility and keep busy
Good luck and if you have any tips that work for you, please share them in the comments below.