With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, many Irish sayings come to mind. Most just seem like something to drink to, but these 10 sayings could apply to relationships and friendships. Some are even useful!
- "There are fish in the sea better than have ever been caught."
- "Where the tongue slips, it speaks the truth."
- "Here's to me, and here's to you. And here's to love and laughter. I'll be true as long as you. And not one moment after."
- "Who gossips with you will gossip of you."
- "A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures."
- "Beware of people who dislike cats."
- "Great hate follows great love."
- "Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."
- "Better 50 enemies outside the house than one within."
- "May all who love the Lord, love you, and those who don’t love you, may the Lord give them a limp so you can see them coming."
Image Source: Shutterstock