While we're desperately waiting for some conclusive results, here are some scraps of info coming from the internet and those notoriously unreliable exit polls. Eat it up wit' Whiz!
- Wonkette is watching every single cable channel all at once so you don't have to!
- Huffington Post says exit polls are splitting on gender lines Women: Clinton 55; Obama 44; Men: Clinton 47; Obama 53.
- According to the Associated Press women and older voters came out in force, encouraging signs for Hillary Clinton.
- Politico reports that Obama is preparing to spin loss as a victory.
- Exit polls from ABC found two-thirds of Pennsylvania voters in preliminary exit poll results say Clinton attacked Obama unfairly; fewer, but still about half, also say Obama unfairly attacked Clinton.
- The New York Times says turnout could be at least double the 26 percent recorded in the 2004 primary.
What's your prediction?