Ladies, I've heard your requests for advice on how to perform the "perfect" striptease, so I figured Pillow Talk would be the best place to offer a few pointers about bringing sexy back!
Click here to
Stripping for your partner can help bring out your inner sex kitten, introduce some safe and playful novelty into the bedroom, and now it appears to be an exercise craze, too. I get so many questions from women who want to surprise their husbands or boyfriends with a mutually fun sexual fantasy, so I hope these tips help a bit! Ladies, if you've got something to add to the routine, please share with us!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Wear a color he particularly likes on you. It's preferable to wear a flirty skirt or a dress.
- Go all out with your hair and make up. Look the showgirl part to the extent that makes you comfortable. When dancing, pull your hair to one side, as this shows off your neck and looks seductive. Ladies with short hair, you're already there!
- Standard high heels or low boots aren't going to cut it. You'll need a stiletto heel, baby, and the higher the better.
SET THE MOOD:
- Play music that's got a slow tempo. This will help you take your time getting undressed and dancing. Best to have continuous music prepared on a CD or an ipod mix, so a song doesn't end in the middle and spoil the scene.
- Dim the lights for some romance and mystery. Scented candles add to the ambience, too.
- If you're feeling extra feisty, you might make sure your fella is nude for your performance. Then again, undressing him when you're finished might be just the thing; that works nicely for the lapdance, too.
- Start by slowly taking off the gloves you're wearing (long black ones are very hot). Gently caress your hands and arms -- one by one -- then move to your hair, your chest and down your torso.
- When dancing, turn around and slowly lift your skirt or dress. This is a very tantalizing angle. Smile, and give your bottom a little pat or smack, whichever you're comfortable with -- that should get his attention.
- Next, remove your blouse in one motion. Practice this move a few times so it's as smooth as possible. A super sexy bra is the best choice for underneath the blouse.
- Lastly, remove your bottoms, also in one motion. Keep those stilettos on! Toss your clothing across the room, but not in your lover's direction! Now, dance for him. If you want to let him touch you at this point in the dance, that could be fun. Give the dancing about 5 more minutes, and then you two can improvise the rest of the night.
Of course, be creative and express yourself comfortably. Smile, keep eye contact, and enjoy yourself.