Skip Nav
Relationships
10 Little Things That Mean SO Much to Women
Humor
113 Reasons Being a 2000s Girl Was So Fetch You Can't Even Deny It
Wedding Season
The 1 Reminder That Helped Me Calm the Eff Down and Become a "Bridechilla"

A Sweet Sixteen Surprise Made Sour

What do you give the girl who has everything when she turns sixteen? Apparently, NOT a red $50,000 car. Damn it, daddy- she wanted a blue car to match the color of her frigid cold heart. Don't you understand the importance of color coordination?

Around The Web
Join The Conversation
joyofadventure joyofadventure 10 years
lmao
sexyeyes sexyeyes 10 years
What an ungrateful little b*tch.... I wish my parents would off game ME that car... :-(
Mme-Hart Mme-Hart 10 years
Don't know if i'd file this under gigglesugar...maybe b!tchsugar!!! OMG what a horrible person that daughter is!
missnomi missnomi 10 years
is this real? it can't be. can it?
untitled1 untitled1 10 years
I'd just be like, okay you don't get any car.
soccer_obsessed soccer_obsessed 10 years
:jawdrop: OMG I WANT TO BITCH SLAP THAT GIRL :MOB:
lickety-split lickety-split 10 years
that is obviously fake. 2007?
colormesticky colormesticky 10 years
How do useless rich kids stay rich as adults? Seriously, kids like that are worthless and get so used to handouts that I can't imagine them growing up to make crazy money like their parents. And once the inheritance is gone, what happens to them? I have 99% hatred for kids like this, but the other 1% feels sorry for them for not knowing any better thanks to their irresponsible parents.
Miami-Gal Miami-Gal 10 years
LOL at the brother. "We can get it repainted". HAhahahahaha, he kept filming. That girl is a fricken mess.
paigesweetkisses paigesweetkisses 10 years
what a little bitch
Elevenhounds Elevenhounds 10 years
What a spoiled rotten brat!!
BeachBarbie BeachBarbie 10 years
Way to raise your child. :OY: This chick needs a reality slap.
colormesticky colormesticky 10 years
Thank God I can't see this video at work. I'd be angry I couldn't smack that girl upside the head.
Kids Poop Emoji Birthday Party
Books and Movies That Will Make You Cry on a Plane
Rainbow Birthday Cakes For Kids
Birth Flower Tattoos
Harry Potter Birthday Cakes For Kids
Moms' Favorite Phrases
Wedding Llamas
Anne Hathaway Talks First Birthdays on Ellen
Beauty Queen Alicia Guastaferro on Wife Swap
Outtakes: Curious Boy Sees Lobster For the First Time
From Our Partners
Latest Love
All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds