I'm a fan of cliches — when it comes to phrases, not movies! They may be overused, but I appreciate how easily they manage to sum something up that can feel impossible to verbalize otherwise. And though some are incredibly silly, others seem scarily applicable in everyday life. So in honor of cliches, I've decided to list some of the phrases that ring the most true to me. Check them out and see if you agree.
- Love is blind.
- It takes two to tango.
- Misery loves company.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- Too little, too late.
To see the rest,
- Actions speak louder than words.
- Two wrongs don't make a right.
- Never say never.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Feel free to add your own below!