Holiday! The wagon, SUV, or minivan is packed and ready to roll so don't forget these tricks to keeping the kiddos happy (and distracted) while out on the open road.
- Lots of parents reserve trips to the drive-thru for family car trips! Consult the In-N-Out secret menu and allow youngsters to order exactly what they want!
- Busy your tots with these fun road games!
- Nursing in transit? Here our some ways to keep mom and baby comfortable.
- If you're heading into the mountains, this product will keep big kids' ears from popping at high altitudes, and it isn't gum.
- You won't have to pull over if you take our advice for curbing car sickness!
- And, don't forget to clean up the carbage!
Image Source: Thinkstock