Let's take a drive! With all of the activities kids have going on, the family car becomes like a second home. Mama spends hours a day shuffling the tots around from one extracurricular activity to the next — and searching for lost toys in between the seats! From tiny kicks on the back of your seat to junior screaming desperately for his sippy, driving with kids can be stressful. Make your car-pool drives a little more pleasant with the help of these five car accessories.
- Sunshine Kids Stow 'N Go Car Seatback Organizer ($10): Sippy cups, toys, and sunglasses! Oh my! A seat back organizer keeps all of your tot's backseat belongings tidy and visible.
- Kurgo Auto Tray Table ($20): Enjoy a meal, watch a movie, or play with your LEGOS! Your tots can engage in all sorts of activities while mom is driving if they have a tray table at their disposal.
- Prince Lionheart Two Stage Car Seat Protection ($22): Car seats can leave depression damage and scuff marks on the backseat of your car — especially if you have leather seats! Protect them with a durable car seat cover.
- SafeFit Kick Mats ($9): Kick away! Protect the back of your seat from dirty shoes with kick mats — it'll cost a lot less than having to get your car seats shampooed.
- Sunshine Kids Travel Pal ($14): Road trip! Let the kids bring what they want and keep it all organized — and within reach — with a travel pal. It even has special compartments for baby's bottle or your tot's sippy!