When Mason Disick was 11 months old, Kourtney Kardashian found herself rushing her tot to the hospital after he tasted peanut butter and proceeded to throw up and break out in hives. On her web site she wrote:
"Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911, and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!"
While the mama hasn't commented on this diet since then, it is probably safe to say that she won't be serving him nuts any time soon.