- 4 Tortillas
- 1 Cup Cheese (Mexican Cheese Blend, Mozzarella or Cheddar), grated
- 1 Cup Chicken Fajitas, chopped (chicken & veggies)
1. Place one tortilla in a dry pan over medium heat ( I use a cast iron skillet).
2. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over tortilla and 1/2 cup of chopped chicken fajita mix.
3. Top with another tortilla and heat through, about 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly toasted.
4. Repeat for the second quesadilla.
5. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Main Dishes