- 1 cup fusilli (pasta twirls)
- 1/2 cup broccoli cut into small florets
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Honey and Soy Dressing
- 4 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Half tsp caster sugar
- a little salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
Meanwhile steam the broccoli for about 4 minutes or blanch in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes.
Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
Drain the pasta and combine with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, chopped chicken and spring onions in a large bowl. Toss with the salad dressing and serve.
- Pasta/Noodle, Side Dishes