Forget a real flame and go for a more kid-friendly one this year with Jodi Levine's mini gift box menorah.
- Use eight small favor boxes and one slightly larger box. Mark the center of the inside flap of each box with a pencil. Punch a hole in each flap with a screw punch. Cut nine four-inch pieces of yellow ribbon.
- Fold each piece in half and push the ends through the holes. Hot-glue the ends to the flap.
- Attach four small boxes with double-stick tape. Wrap it in silver ribbon, hot-gluing the ends to secure.
- Repeat with the remaining four small boxes. Wrap the larger box in silver ribbon. Hot-glue the linked small boxes to either side of the larger box.
- Fill the eight small boxes with treats or small gifts, one for each night.