- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whatever mix-ins you choose. Bacon, chives, Parmesan cheese, and salsa are a few of our family favorites, but you can use whatever you like.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, and salt in a medium bowl — this is a great step for the kids to try! Then together, pour the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Here's where we get creative — using about 2 tablespoons of your desired add-ins, mix up your muffins using a toothpick to stir. They don't have to all be the same!
- Bake the muffins until they are puffy with golden brown edges, about 20-25 minutes.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Omelet/Frittata