Everyone's jumping on the eco-bandwagon, including some of your child's favorite brands. Before sending your kids back to school, outfit them in eco-friendly organic gear that will keep them looking great while spreading a green message. Among our favorite selections for Fall are:
- All Asics sneakers are PVC-free, using bamboo, canvas, and leather to create its durable shoes for boys and girls.
- Simple Shoes' PVC-free kicks are primarily made from bamboo, cotton, hemp, and recycled rubber.
- Maggie's Organics Tights come in a variety of colors and patterns to coordinate with a lil girl's wardrobe and are made from organic cotton.
- No child's wardrobe is complete without several pairs of jeans, and Love Is Organic jeans use fair-trade practices to create its organic denim pants. Each pair comes with an organic denim patch to ensure that the pants can be handed down to future generations.
- Kao's Recycled Rock-n-Roll shirts will keep your lil drummer boy looking cool on the playground.
- Sustainable Kids bright pink tunic is made from nontoxic, recycled materials.
Enter to win a $1,000 wardrobe for your child from Tea Collection!