A new year, a new baby, a new you! Kick start 2008 with a few of lil's favorite finds.
- Take a hint from fashion-forward matey, Pax Jolie-Pitt with this durably darling Kingsley Pirate Hoodie ($95). It will keep your swashbuckler snug on and off the playground.
- These cozy knit kickers ($30) by Heather's Treasure Box will have your lil wrangler looking the part whether he's at home on the range or an urban cowboy.
- Weather storms with this charcoal Mamacoat ($188) by Japanese Weekend. Known for its multipurpose fashions, the brand offers clothing that can be worn in pregnancy and the postpartum stages. And, this jacket gets even more bang for your buck by outfitting baby. It's four jackets, a hood, and a hat in one!
- Got cabin fever? Get the kids in an outside state of mind with Doctor Noize's musical adventure. The Ballad of Phineas McBoof ($15) will entertain your tots with an imaginative excursion where they will encounter bass-playing hippopotamuses and yodeling lizards.
- Send your gal puddle jumping in these rubber Maryjane rainboots ($27) by Trumpette. The cleverly designed galoshes available in white, purple, and fuchsia are bound to trick and splash an onlooker or two.