Stock up on goodies to celebrate Summer! Get your kids gear that will help them prepare for warm weather festivities. Check out lil's picks of the month!
- First Act Discover Strawberry Guitar ($50). Your child will be strumming and humming those campfire tunes on this acoustic guitar. Made in a variety of designs, there's an instrument to fit each personality.
- True Fit Bike Helmet ($22). Strap a one-step adjusting helmet on your wee one's noggin to keep him safe while biking. The topper comes in styles that appeal to all small-fries.
- Hair Glam Creamsicle Mist Leave-in Conditioner & Detangler ($15). Don't distress over tangled Summer tresses. After your lil swimmer exits the pool, shampoo her locks and spritz a bit of this delicious leave-in conditioner/detangler in for easy combing. The organic product is paraben- and alcohol-free.
- Rockin Alphabets: Never Mind Your Ps and Qs, Here's the Punk Alphabet ($32). This text might not be tot-appropriate, but parents-to-be will enjoy turning its pages of inspiration for alternatives to "A" is for apple.
- Harper the Hippo Maple Wood Infant Baby Teether ($14). This organic teething rattle will keep any lil beach bum occupied while his big siblings take a swim.