Feel the freeze! There's nothing better than a cold snack on a hot day (or a cold day, because kids don't care!). These pretty fresh-fruit ice pops are perfect for any time of year and you won't have to feel guilty about all the added sugar in store-bought pops. They're so easy to make that you'll enjoy making them just as much as your kids will enjoy eating them!
Keep reading for the cool and tasty recipe.
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100-percent white-grape juice
1. Combine fruit in a mixing bowl, and arrange the mixture into 8 3-ounce popsicle molds.
2. Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
3. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid (about 6 hours).
Source: Flickr user jamailac
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 8 servings