Sex may not be the first thing on a new (or experienced) mother's mind, but it certainly isn't the last. A whopping 54 percent of LilSugar mothers said they had sex on or before they were six weeks postpartum. And most hot mamas weren't far behind! So we asked mothers if the arrival of children changed their sex etiquette. Here's what they had to say!
- Sleep is fleeting when parents are dealing with young children. But once exhaustion sets in, it can be hard to find time for intimate activities. When opportunity knocks, 68 percent of moms said sleep takes precedence.
- Prior to the pitter-patter of lil feet, couples may feel compelled to christen every room in the house. Once the space is shared with children, 74 percent of parents spend more time in the bedroom.
- A busy household has lots of noise! If bedroom antics add to it, 91 percent of moms said they try and keep it down so their offspring won't hear them!
- Even when the kids aren't home, 85 percent of couples consider certain areas off limits for doing the deed. In the heat of the moment, they are opposed to places like the nursery or playroom.
- When they have work, kids, and carpool to contend with, parents have hardly any time to lounge around. When you are lusting for a lil love, 85 percent of couples opt for quickies.