Makes 2 cups of hummus.
- 1 15 Oz Can Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Tbsp Tahini (can be found next to peanut butter at your grocery)
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Lavash, preferably whole wheat (can be found in the bread section at your grocery)
1. Place all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and puree.
2. Add the olive oil and continue to puree until creamy.
3. Cut one large piece of the lavash into 3 equal pieces (cutting the lavash with scissors in a good trick).
4. Spread 3 tablespoons of the hummus on a piece of lavash.
5. Roll into a pinwheel and slice into bite size wheels.