"This lemon-lime drink tastes like the bottled or powdered version I enjoyed as a child. Inexpensive to mix up, it's delightfully refreshing. Use freshly squeezed juices for the best flavor." — Jessica Fisher
- For Honey Syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- For Sports Ade
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons Honey Syrup
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
For Honey Syrup
- Combine the honey and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the honey completely.
- Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
For Sports Ade
- In a pitcher, whisk together the water, honey syrup, lemon and lime juices, and salt.
- Store in a covered jar or container in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.
- Drinks, Summertime
- 1 quart
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes