- Half a small red onion, chopped (25 g)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp sundried tomato paste
- 1 tbsp later
- 2 English muffins
- 2 tbsp Sweetcorn
- 2 slices of ham
- 25g Mozzarella or grated Cheddar
- Suggested Toppings (enough for two pizzas)
- mushrooms, sliced and sautéed in 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 ring pineapple, diced
- stoned black olives, thinly sliced
- baby zucchini, thinly sliced and sautéed in 1 tsp olive oil
- sunblush tomatoes, diced
- 1 rasher cooked bacon, crumbled
- Strips of sweet pepper
Heat the olive oil and sauté the onion for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the tomato puree, sun dried tomato paste and water and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Split the muffins and toast. Preheat the grill to high and spread the tomato sauce over the muffins. Sprinkle over the ham and sweetcorn and cover with the grated cheese.
Preheat the grill to high. Cook the pizzas for 4 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden. Decorate with your favorite toppings. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Main Dishes, Pizza