Accidents happen and, as moms, we believe we know the best way to deal with them. Unfortunately, one Virginia mom's decision could have some serious repercussions. Kelly Jones is facing jail time after a cooking lesson left her daughter Chloe injured. During a lesson in bacon prep, some grease from the pan splashed onto the 2-year-old's face and left burns. Jones did not take her daughter to the hospital because she thought it was just a minor injury.
To see what happened once the police learned of the incident, read the full story on The Stir.