An expectant woman may eat for two, but does she also get to count the impending babe as a passenger toward carpool? We were curious what moms thought so we asked our Facebook fans to share their memories. Here's what they had to say:
- "No." — Erik M.
- "Hahaha! Yes! LMAO I don't really have a good argument other than who wants to be the one to piss off a preggo by others moronic driving? I don't...and I AM pregnant! Haha. This made me LOL, Thanks Lil Sugar!" — Holly D.
- "Yes, we need to get wherever we're going quickly because chances are, we need to pee!" — Audrey O.
- "Lol... Probably not!"— Stephanie M.
- "Too funny!" — Julie B.
- "Not unless we're in labor." — Dana K.
- "I always said yes." — Julie S.
- "Didn't the government say a fetus counts as a life? That means hello, carpool lane!" — Karla M.
- "Absolutely! And I think they should have special parking spaces for them in parking lots. Some grocery stores have reserved spaces for people with infants. It should include those 'expecting'. Useful in the last trimester." — Tina C.