What mom can live without wipes? When tending to a mess, most mothers don't count how many they use, but the disposable wet tissues certainly add up! Some families use up to a pack a day and continue to buy the wipes to tidy hands and keep clean long after their kids are out of diapers. On average, one wipe costs about 5 to 6 cents with green and conventional nappies at similar price points. Check out these figures based on solo packs.
- Pampers Sensitive — 64 count ($3.49) = 5.4 cents per wipe
- Huggies Natural Care Unscented — 72 count ($3.69) = 5.1 cents per wipe
- Natural Babycare Eco-Sensitive Wipe — 70 count ($3.79) = 5.4 cents per wipe
- Seventh Generation — 70 count ($4.69) = 6.7 cents per wipe
- Earth's Best Tendercare — 80 count ($4.49) = 5.6 cents per wipe
- Mustela Diaper Change Cleansing and Soothing — 70 count ($10.99) = 15.7 cents per wipe
Buying wipes in bulk can save families a good chunk of change.
Caring for baby can cost a bundle! Check out all our It Adds Up! coverage.