- 1/4 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 4 (7 1/2-inch) 96-percent fat-free whole-wheat flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup preshredded reduced-fat four-cheese Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warm.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add egg mixture and onion to pan. Cook, without stirring, two minutes or until mixture sets on bottom. Draw a spatula across the bottom of the pan to form curds. (Do not stir constantly.) Cook two minutes or until egg mixture is thickened, but still moist. Remove from heat.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among warm tortillas. Top with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup salsa. Fold opposite sides of tortillas over filling; roll up. Serve immediately.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch