- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 4 ounces cream cheese, whipped
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add eggs, melted butter, and cheddar, beating until combined.
- Add sour cream and scallions and mix until combined. Mixture will be light and fluffy.
- Drop by spoonful into greased small muffin pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm or reheated in oven.
Top cupcakes with a dollop of whipped cream and slivers of scallions cut along the diagonal.
- Side Dishes
Source: Ming Makes Cupcakes