- 150g spaghetti
- 100g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 75g courgette cut into strips
- 15g butter
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 tomato approx 140g, skinned, de-seeded and chopped
- 150ml crème fraiche
- 75ml vegetable stock
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet. Blanch the broccoli and courgette in boiling lightly salted water for 4 minutes.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the spring onions for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook for one minute. Stir in the chopped tomato and the blanched broccoli and courgette and cook for one minute more. Stir in the crème fraiche, vegetable stock, squeeze of lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Cook over a gentle heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Season to taste and stir in the cooked spaghetti.
- Pasta, Main Dishes