This picture was taken as my daughter enjoyed her first true Thanksgiving meal. She picked at the turkey but gobbled up the sweet potatoes, cranberries and the delicious stuffing. Though her brother was only days old, she gave thanks for being a big sister. In turn, we gave thanks for having a sweet daughter and a brand-new baby boy.
Share your old or new Thanksgiving pictures with us in the Sugarbabies group. We'll be featuring them all week long on the LilSugar website... don't miss out! It's super easy, and your tot will get a kick out of seeing himself on the site.
To see how to join,
- Create a PopSugar Account or login to your account.
- Join the Sugarbabies group
- Click "New Post" under the Sugarbabies tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Insert a photo of your babe.
- Fill in the "Body" if you want to give us a snippet of the shot.
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Sugarbabies").
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.