Get to work! Couples hoping to give birth on Nov. 11 of this year should be clearing their calendars for this Friday night. Though Valentine's Day night is often filled with romance, doctors (and fertility apps) agree that Feb. 18 is the ideal date for a woman with a 28-day-cycle to conceive an 11/11/11 baby. The date, which many parents-to-be are actively seeking, is not only easy to remember, but is believed to be lucky.
Check out these guides for boosting your chances of delivering on this special date:
- Increase your chances with these five ways couples can naturally boost their fertility.
- Stay away from certain household items that can affect your fertility.
- Separate fact from fiction by knowing the truth about fertility myths.
- Consider having sex every day leading up to the 18 to increase your odds of conceiving.
- Try these over-the-counter methods for increasing your fertility.