Skip Nav
Parenting
This Mother's Reaction to Her Son's Fit of Anger Can Teach Us All a Lesson in Parenting
Decor Shopping
I Just Discovered the Most Perfect Dining Room Chairs — and They're Less Than $28 on Amazon
Gift Guide
These Are the Top 100 Toys on Amazon This Holiday Season

Toddler Survives After Swallowing 37 Magnets (X-RAY PHOTOS)

Toddler Survives After Swallowing 37 Magnets (X-RAY PHOTOS)

When 3-year-old Payton Bushnell complained to her parents that she wasn't feeling well, they thought she just had a stomach flu. But an X-ray at the doctor’s office revealed something far more alarming: the toddler had swallowed 37 high-powered “Buckyballs” magnets.

Surgeons were able to remove the magnets from Payton’s intestines Monday, and she is expected to make a full recovery. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Oregon toddler was fortunate. Small magnets can kill children if two or more are swallowed.

Read the whole story (CBS News)

Has your child ever had to go to the ER to remove something he or she shouldn't have swallowed?

Image Source: KPTV via CBS News

Unique Boy Names
6 Tips to Get Baby to Drink From a Bottle
100 Unusual Boy Names
When to Stop Showering With Your Child
From Our Partners
Latest Moms
All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds