Of course your little girl is always runway ready. But she can be really runway ready by taking some cues from this season's collections. One of our favorites is the Ralph Lauren Fall 2013 show, which was — as to be expected — full of spunk and style. We love this look in particular because it's bright and fun while still school appropriate. Plus, it totally nails the essential Fall layering technique. Get inspired by the clothes and then shop the similar pieces below.
- Heart bracelet ($26): Every little lady needs some arm candy, and this heart bracelet is a sweet newcomer to the party.
- Navy beret ($64): Similar to the beret on the runway, this navy version comes with a standout detail in the front in the form of a rose corsage.
Learn how to get the complete look after the break!
- Pink polo ($25): What better way to get a Ralph Lauren look than to shop a classic Ralph Lauren polo?
- Blue-and-white button-down ($40): While the runway model sports a blue-and-white striped top under her polo, we also like this playful polka-dot version that can be layered just as easily.
- Yellow jeggings ($33, originally $66): Bright pants are essential to any fun girl's closet, and this stretchy jegging version means she'll be extra comfortable on the playground.
- Green hoodie ($53): A colored hoodie will come in handy when the temps start to cool down, but she can wrap it around her waist when she gets hot from playing.
- Leopard booties ($198): We don't think we could love these leopard shoes any more. Sneakers will always be a hit, but this boot style has "Fall" written all over it.
- Bow tie ($25): Who says ties are just for boys? Instead of a necktie, this orange-striped bow is 100 percent fuss-free.