Lots of moms like to think out loud, and CWTMommy is one of them. She is on a mission to find the best nursing bra on the market. Here's one of her latest reviews from her My Experiment With Nursing Bras blog.
Ok, so before I write my review, I want to try something new using the Leading Lady online description of the product: Style J126640 (3 out of 5 stars)
- Beautiful mesh lace frame
- Seamless cups look great under clothing
- Quick, one-handed clasp for easy nursing
- Inner sling for support
- Underwire for added support*
Here is what my online description of this product would be: Style J1266406 (a million bajillion out of 5 stars)
- gorgeous lace that's makes me wanna sing 'i feel pretty, oh so pretty" and it doesn't itch or anything
- looked like I had perfectly smooth boobs under any shirt
- easy as cake nursing clasp
- an inner sling that surprised me with the support
- the first underwire bra that did not hurt me in any way shape or form so it is now the only underwire bra so far that i can wear without any discomfort and still have incredible looking boobs even though they are being put through the ringer every day.
Ladies, if you are a nursing mother who can wear underwire, listen up: Go buy this bra right now! Go, do it, right now!
Want to see the full review? Keep reading here. Start following My Experiment With Nursing Bras to see all of the reviews, or start your own OnSugar blog. It's easy, it's free, and we just might feature your content on our site.