Bananas are inexpensive everywhere, but in my experience, TJ's is the cheapest place to buy them in bulk, which is important if you, like me, have children who will only eat a banana if:
- It is the perfect shade of yellow without a single brown spot;
- They peeled it themselves;
- They managed to do so without breaking it;
- They discovered zero brown bits inside;
- And they didn't get any weird banana strings in their mouths during those first couple of bites.
Which is all they'll probably take before they declare themselves done . . . until two hours later, when they'll want another banana.