Music to Escape Your Morning Commute
Sometimes the worst part about work is actually getting there, especially on Mondays. Running out the door only to find yourself stuck in traffic is a sad reality for a lot of us. That's why we've put together this uplifting playlist to get you through the inevitable Monday grind. Start your day off right with these 20 songs, and we promise you won't even think about hitting snooze.
- "It's Gonna Be a Good Day," BLO
- "Won't Get Lost," The Aston Shuffle
- "Sweet Life," Frank Ocean
- "Steal You Away," Gold Spectacles
- "Pumpin Blood," NONONO
- "Best Day of My Life," American Authors
- "Coming of Age," Foster the People
- "Good as New," Vacationer
- "Let Go," RAC, Kele, and MNDR
- "Punching in a Dream," The Naked and Famous
- "Out of My League," Fitz and the Tantrums
- "We Come Running," Youngblood Hawke
- "It's Time," Imagine Dragons
- "Cameo Lover," Kimbra
- "Wake to Sleep," Uh Huh Her
- "Falling," Haim
- "Good Mistake," Mr Little Jeans
- "Let Go," Dive In
- "Counting Stars," OneRepublic
- "The Man," Aloe Blacc
Make sure to subscribe to our Spotify account, so you listen to all our new playlists!
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.