Simple snack to treat floppy-eared pals, and you can eat the leftovers!
- 1/2 banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Mash 1/2 banana (and discard the peel).
- Peel and dice up 1/4 apple (and discard the skin and seeds).
- Combine banana and apple and stir in the peanut butter to make a solid, yet sticky mass.
- Roll into balls, place on aluminum foil, and top with one almond each.
- Freeze and treat your funny bunny to no more than a couple of these treats per week!
- Pet Treats, Small Mammal or Rodent Food
- North American