I love seeing all your cute pets in Pet Pic of the Day, but I've got a special challenge for our Dress Up Extravaganza! group in the spirit of the season. Please add photos of your furry (or feathered or fishy) friends enjoying the chilly weather — snow, Santa, trees, (unlit) menorahs — whatever makes you think of Winter, I want to see it. After all, it's the season of giving, so give back to me!
To learn how to join and contribute your cute and wintry pics, just
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join PetSugar's Dress Up Extravaganza!.
- Click the "New Post" button on the top right.
- Enter a Title — like your pet's name — and click "Insert Image" to upload a picture of your pal.
- If you'd like, you can add more details about your animal in the body section.
- When you're all done, click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the group and share photos of your adorable pets! I'll be posting a recap later this month!