Now that I'm on Twitter, I've been learning quite a bit about the people I'm following and, sadly, today I learned of a tragic accident. According to Martha Stewart's tweets, her new lil pup Ghenghis Khan passed away. In a "tragic propane explosion," the breeder lost 17 Chows both boarders and residents. Martha was waiting until a good time to bring the babe home from Karen Tracy and, while she didn't say there were any human fatalities, unfortunately her little puppy "perished in the blaze." We know all dogs go to heaven, and my heart goes out to Martha, the breeder, and everyone who loved those pups.

Photo Credit: Karen Tracy of Pazazz Chows