I usually have my camera pretty handy, but of course when I don't, North does the funniest things and no one else can be a witness to his hilarious personality! But maybe you are luckier and can capture those moments when your pet is smiling, posing, or just doing something so cute you can't stand it.
That's precisely why I created the Pet Pics group! Join up and post your favorite pics of your pets in this new group and they may even be featured here on PetSugar in my new feature - Pet Pic Of The Day! Just don't blame me when your pet turns into a superstar diva.
To learn how to post your images to the group, just
Don't be frightened by this list, I promise it's a snap!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the "Blogs" menu on the top of the page.
- Choose "Add A Blog Post"
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with examples of why you love your pic.
- Click "Add Image", and select your photo to upload
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this post was "Pet Photos").
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share all your cute photos! Yours just might end up on the Petsugar homepage!