We sometimes have a thing called Taco Thursdays here at Sugar HQ, but we're much more excited when those days roll around than Dwayne looks in this photo where he's celebrating his own taco Thursday.
If he had a voice, I bet he'd be telling us: "OK, you got the picture. Now can I please take this darn hat off"?
Actually, on second thought, I don't think Dwayne needs a voice to get that point across. The picture pretty much speaks for itself!
Congrats to Dwayne and aimeeraper for being chosen as our Pet Pic of the Day! Don't forget to submit your favorite snapshots to our Pet Pics group — you may see your furry pals on the pages of PetSugar! Don't know how to upload photos? I'll tell you how to get started when you
I know this looks like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze!
- First of all, join the Pet Pics group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Photos" and “Upload Photos."
- Give your Gallery a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with details about your pet.
- Click “Groups and Privacy" just below the "Search Title" box.
- Choose the audience for your story to “Pet Pics!” in the dropdown menu.
- Change channel to “Pets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Don't forget to include your pet's name!
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Pet Pics group and share photos of your adorable pets! Yours just might end up on the PetSugar homepage.