While fresh or canned pumpkin has several health benefits, a carved jack-o'-lantern can pose health hazards if left within reach of hungry cats and dogs. When the inside of a pumpkin is exposed to air, it will begin to grow bacteria and mold, which can lead to sick pets if ingested. Keep carved pumpkins away from pets, and if they can't resist the taste of these Fall squashes, give them a treat of fresh or canned pumpkin instead!
Around The Web
From Our Partners
Latest Dogs, Cats, and Other Pets